[Movie]Be My Guest Korean Movie English Sub Download

Be My Guest Be My Guest

Synopsis:
One sunny day, President Eom goes on a picnic with his family. But after the short happiness, his family is poked with knives as soon as they arrive at their vacation home. The unidentified armed man was a recently laid off worker from President Eom.
Worker Kim’s request is only one.: One truthful apology from President Eom. His family keeps asking him for apology but President Eom has other plan…
Be My Guest Cast
Lee Kyeong-yeong
Kim Byeong-choon
Kim Jin-soo
Kang In-hyeong
Kim Kkobbi
Park Yeong-seo
Be My Guest Details
Also Known As: 죽이러 갑니다 (Jook-i-reo Gam-na-da)
Directed by: Park Soo-yeong (박수영)
Country: South Korea
Language: Korean
Subtitle: English
Release in South Korea: 2011/01/20
Genre: Drama


Be My Guest Downloads:

Be My Guest Movie : Download – Be My Guest.DramaDownload.net.rar


EmoticonEmoticon