[Movie]Love Hunt, Thirty Minus Three

Love Hunt Thirty Minus Three Love Hunt, Thirty Minus Three
Synopsis:
‘You’re a ‘Gold Miss’. You have a job. You look young, for your age. Why are you so anxious to be married?’
Why? Because I don’t want to become like my mom. I don’t particularly like my job and don’t want to do work just for the sake of living.
The term ‘Gold Miss’ is euphemism for an ‘old miss.’ My dream as a woman is to find a man to support me so that I can quit my job. I am not into good-looking men. Those sissy-looking guys should all be arrested. Of course, personality is important, but I am a patient person and willing to adapt to a certain degree. All I wish for is marriage material, a diligent man with a decent job. I went to numerous blind dates and even tried a dating service. However, I couldn’t find the right one.
Now that I think of it, I shouldn’t have moved to this new apartment. I moved because I heard that it was full of bachelors, but I’ve only spotted bachelorettes so far. The only man I ran into was a baby-face who looked like a playboy.
One day, I went on a blind date again. I shouldn’t have listened to my buddy Se-yeong. My date was nothing close to what I heard from my friend. In fact, he didn’t even turn up for the date. I was ditched. On my way back home, I was very depressed. So, when I ran into a guy who was badly beaten up by local thugs, I had a drink, or two or three with him. I can’t remember exactly how many drinks I had. Next morning, I got up in a strange room. Probably, it was the guy’s place. I sneaked out but something was not right. The corridor, elevator and everything else seemed so familiar. Then, it hit me. The guy I had a drink with last night was my only male neighbor, the baby-face playboy of Room501. It was the beginning of my misery.
Whenever I pass by his apartment, he thrusts his door open and comes out. I want to put behind whatever happened between us. So, I am going on a date again with the very guy who ditched me last time.
Right then, my mom called me for help. I told her I had a date but she wouldn’t buy it. She said I should come right over to help at her restaurant. It’s so annoying. She shouldn’t exploit on her daughter for free like that. So, I asked the guy at Room 501 for a favor. I paid him a fortune to go in my place and help my mom. When I returned I was surprised that my mom actually liked the guy.
Alas, the course of my life seems to be taking an unexpected turn.
Love Hunt, Thirty Minus Three Cast
Son Tae-Young, Park Ki-Woong, Park Jae-Jung, Sung Ye-Joon, Jang Ja-Yun
Love Hunt, Thirty Minus Three Details


Love Hunt, Thirty Minus Three Downloads:

Love Hunt, Thirty Minus Three : Download – Drama City – Love Hunt.DramaDownload.avi


EmoticonEmoticon